Procurement & Punchout
Vision Wireless's Mobile Telecom Expense Management (TEM) solution supports integration with leading Procurement platforms such as SAP Ariba, Coupa, and others. This streamlines the wireless service procurement and purchase approval process and allows your users to interact with your company's familiar and designated Procurement tool.
While different Procurement/Punchout integration scenarios can be supported, the typical approach works as follows:
- Users initiate the wireless service ordering process in your company's procurement system
- Systems integration enables seamless "punchout" to Vision Wireless's Mobile TEM system where users access a custom catalog of mobile devices and services which we have tailored to reflect your company's policy and preferences
- Users make their selections in Vision Wireless's mobile catalog, essentially creating an Order
- Systems integration enables seamless communication of the Order information back your company's Procurement platform for internal review and approval
- The approval is communicated back to Vision Wireless's Mobile TEM system and Vision Wireless completes the mobile service order processing with the appropriate wireless Carrier
Vision Wireless supports Procurement / Punchout Integration with SAP Ariba, SAP ePro, Coupa and others, using industry standard protocols such as cXML protocol (Commerce eXtensible Markup Language).
Our technology integration team will work closely with you to gather all relevant information needed to implement Punchout Integration, and will ensure proper testing is completed during the implementation phase.